Saturday, April 18, 2009

Once a month I get together with a few of my friends and we have lunch at Nordstrom and after we all get pedicures. It always makes for a wonderful day. Today Katie was able to bring Allie. She is getting cuter by the day and I swear she could not look more like a doll. Here she is being as adorable as ever

This is a picture of Julie Navarro and myself. Julie and I became friends when we both started working at Jefferson at the same time. She taught first while I was with the sixth graders. DBA Baby!

Also friends I met at Jefferson. it just so happens that Katie and Kelly are sister and worked at the same school. I was fortunate enough to work on the same team as Katie and from this I also got to know Kelly quite well. Now, out of the four of us, Kelly and I are the only ones who still work together, yet at a different school now.

This was taken on Easter Sunday at my moms house. Katie and Maddie are the lights of my life along with their older brother Tyler. Madison turns six years old this upcoming week. She is getting too old too quickly.

Of course I had to throw in a pic of one of my animals. This is my devilish cat Marley.






1 comment: